Are you a top student looking for a bursary for 2020? Read more about our scholarship opportunities and apply by 15 August 2019
Applications for Accenture’s 2020 Scholarships are now open!
The closing date is 15 August 2019, so act quickly.
Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
If you are you a high achiever in your second, third, fourth or Honours year of study, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop. In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
DEGREE COURSES AND UNIVERSITIES
- BSc in Computer Science
- BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems
- BCom or BSc (Eng) in Information Technology + BIT
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- Rhodes University
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for a scholarship, please print and complete the application form (click here to download application form).
Closing Date: 15 August 2019.
REMEBER THIS IS NOT PART OF THE EMPLOYER SCHOLARSHIPS ADMINISTIRED BY FINANCIAL CONSULT. YOU CAN FIND THAT HERE